Structured approach and skillful project management are key to successful product development. Over the years we not only mastered this craft but also developed a vast library of customizable software & hardware components. This gives us a competitive edge both in terms of time-to-market and cost, without compromising on quality (which is against our values).
Amongst other our product development process includes:
- Definition of required functionalities and operating parameters (including environmental).
- Extensive mathematical calculations and computer simulation at the outset.
- Electronic components de-rating and materials’ lifetime evaluation.
- Production and maintenance cost management, BOM optimisation.
- Prototyping, laboratory testing and stress testing / breaking point testing.
- Heat transfer measurement / thermal engineering.
- Product certification.
- Full documentation (functional, technical, installation, maintenance).
- Evaluation of customer feedback and satisfaction.